So, my company just installed a firewall/ content filter a few days ago. This means no more myspace, games, you tube or anything fun at work! At least I still have blogger :)
For those of you who don't know, I am most definitely not a slacker at work. I get all my tasks done and then some. Just sometimes I need a break ;)
The firewall has actually provided some form of entertainment. I am having a great time typing in websites to see if they are blocked and what reason. I went to a site the other day about medicine and it was blocked. The reasoning... it was labeled as "The Occult"
Some of the sites that are blocked:
- MySpace… well I guess it should be because Kenny thinks it is EVIL
- You Tube… I can’t see the videos of Eli anymore :(
- Yahoo Games… I guess I have to stick with solitaire
- Sports Illustrated… I know they put out a swimsuit issue, but come on!
- Air 1 Radio… Very good Christian radio station… so sad!
- Photobucket... a great site to upload photos. I can’t view anything hosted on that site. Very sad because our friend Joy posted pictures of their new house and I can’t see them :(
- Cheaper Than Dirt... a crazy site/ magazine that Kenny loves. They sell guns and stuff!
- Yahoo Messenger... at least I still have Trillian!
It is a sad, sad day. So, keep the comments coming since it is now one of my only means of contact with the outside world and only form of entertainment!