Saturday, November 14, 2009

Winner!



I just won a free Bebe Belay clip that Petite Saver was giving away! I love that I can use it as a paci clip now and later on use it to make an instant bib for Van (or Kenny). No need for disposable bibs :) I am so excited!



My mom told me about Petite Saver. If you haven't checked out her blog, it is pretty cool. She lists sales and coupons for kid & baby items.

Another great blog for giveaways is Penelope's Pitstop (which I designed!) A few months ago I won a changing pad from her. Penny is so sweet and has great giveaways all the time! Her blog is definitely a must read :)

... I probably shouldn't be telling you all this... it just means more competition for me in the giveaways! Ha ha! You will have to share if you win anything cool!!!

No comments: