Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Madame Zaritska's Prediction

I found a site that "predicts" what your birth experience will be. It is too funny. I sure hope mine is not correct! 13 pounds?!? No thank you! And where did he get his eyes and hair??? I think our baby was switched at the hospital!


Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and fluffy red hair.


If you want to try it, go to: http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

It asks funny questions that aren't relevant at all... "What is the weather outside?" "What animal did you see last?" Too funny!

2 comments:

Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan said...

This is hilarious. I had to try it out. It predicted my baby would be almost 14 lbs! And violet eyes just like his cousin :)

Danny and Tonita said...

Well I guess violet eyes runs in the family because mine (Danny) will be a boy of 7 lbs 8oz, violet eyes and auburn hair. I can't wait to see him